Quality and Environmental Policy
In CENTELSA, we are committed to achieve and enhance the satisfaction of our customers, collaborators and shareholders, fulfilling with the applicable regulations and objectives proposed, in a proper balance between economic development and rational use of resources, and environmental protection and conservation supported by the Xignux (CTX) work culture and the code of ethics.
Occupational Health and Safety Policy
CENTELSA, aware of the social responsibility in the development of their productive activities, determines the following purposes to ensure a healthy and safe work environment:
- Promote self-care as a culture in the prevention of accidents at the workplace and occupational diseases.
- Increase healthy habits in the lifestyle of our collaborators to prevent and reduce viral respiratory diseases which are generally common in the organization.
- Facilitate people’s work skills development as a manner to increase the ability to face working issues in a safe and efficient manner.
- Reduce risks factors as the followings: mechanical, physical, locational and the associated with pushing and pulling loads. Moreover, reduce all kind of factors and situations according to the risks analysis in the organization.
- Implement necessary actions that allow pertinent risk detection, risk control and risk reduction present in all those organization processes, especially the extrusion method.
- Accomplish the regulations, normativity and agreements associated to occupational health and safety.
- Develop the actions that allow the continuous improvement of the management system and goals.