- Increase the satisfaction of our customers
- Intensify innovation processes
- Maintain continuous improvement through CTX
- Increase the satisfaction of our collaborators
- Encourage the participation of personnel in Social Responsibility programs
- Potentiate human talent
- Optimization of resources and working capital
Safety, Occupational Health and Ecology Objectives
- Achieve zero accidents in production processes.
- Implement a methodology that allows to raise awareness of self-care in 100% operational personnel between 2019 and 2022.
- Decrease 85% of unsafe conditions reported annually.
- Certify at least 85% of the brigade members in the emergency brigade training plan.
- Perform carbon footprint calculation of product life cycle.
- Obtain Neutral Carbon certification based on the calculation of Corporate Carbon Footprint.
- Zero ordinary waste.